GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Khmer Brewery Limited ("KHB") may change these General Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the modified General Terms and Conditions of Use on the Site. We advise that you check these General Terms and Conditions of Use regularly for possible changes.
In addition to the General Terms and Conditions of Use, if you choose to take part in any of our special promotions and/or features you are deemed to have accepted the relevant specific terms and conditions of use and/or participation relating to such promotions and/or features in this Site.
1. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that information, recommendations and/or services provided to you on or through this Site is for general information purposes only. Neither KHB, its affiliates nor any of the parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site is liable (to the extent that such liability is not prohibited at law) for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this Site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Site, including but not limited to damages resulting from any lack of suitability or inaccuracy of any information on this Site, viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
2. Access to this Site is NOT allowed for under-aged visitors. The term "under-aged" is defined by the rules regarding age of consent or legal drinking age of your own country.
3. Unless otherwise indicated, all intellectual property rights to this Site, including all of its contents and intellectual property therein, are owned by KHB. These rights include but are not limited to all copyrights, rights to trade names and trademarks, including but not limited to "Cambodia Beer " and all related marks logos and devices. You acknowledge that your use of this Site does not transfer to you any ownership or other rights in the Site or its content.
4. KHB maintains this Site for the personal entertainment, information, education, and communication of internet users. The Site provides free access to all internet users and no payment is solicited in any way for access. Users may download any materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial and personal use only. All other use of this Site or any of its contents is not permitted.
5. Users may not distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post, or use the content of the Site (including the text, images, audio, and video) for public or commercial purposes without KHB's written permission. Although information contained in the Site are based upon up-to-date information, and while KHB makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this Site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and KHB makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this Site are provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS.
6. Users may not post on the Site, or transmit to this Site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libellous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, to promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that KHB or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Site, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, KHB and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
7. You represent that all statements, ideas, materials uploaded or otherwise submitted by You to the Site ("User Materials") were not reproduced or copied from any other materials or works, are not in any way unlawful towards a third party and shall not in any respect result in a breach of intellectual property rights of third parties. You agree that KHB shall be entitled to use, copy and/or commercially exploit to the fullest extent and free of charge any and all User Materials. You agree and acknowledge that User Materials will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. You shall indemnify and hold KHB harmless from and against all actions, claims (including intellectual property claims) and liabilities suffered, incurred or sustained by KHB as a result of your uploading or submission of User Materials to the Site and/or as a result of KHB’s use or exploitation of the User Materials.
8. Statements or materials originating or uploaded by third parties to the Site constitutes an expression of the personal opinion of those third parties. KHB is not responsible and shall not be liable for such third party statements or materials. Hyperlinks on this Site may direct Users to external websites which are maintained by third parties. KHB is not associated with or affiliated to such third party websites in any way. All third party web links are provided for convenience and the content including but not limited to advice, opinions and views reflected in the linked websites are the responsibility of the respective third party website owners and/or authors. KHB and/or its related companies do not purport to endorse any such content, advice, opinions and views and cannot be held responsible in any way whatsoever for the content on third party websites or their privacy and data collection practices and disclaims any and all liability in connection with such content. Your access to, and the use of content on, the third party website may be governed by its own terms and conditions of service, and subject to the rights of the third party and/or its contributors.